Welcome at Westside Arc de Triomphe Hotel in Paris
You’ll appreciate the atmosphere of this 4-star Parisian hotel. Located in a quiet street in one of the best areas of Paris, the Westside Arc de Triomphe is famously known for its hospitality, the friendliness of its staff and its “cozy” atmosphere. Ideal for business trips (free wifi, office room, location), it is also a perfect starting point for exploring the city. Westside’s Hotel little secret ? A small (5.80 mx 2.40 m) and lovely free swimming pool and a free sauna: perfect for relaxing after a day of sightseeing or working before dinner in one of the many restaurants of this lively 17th district.
A concierge service and tour desk are available to assist with local sightseeing and excursions. Subway Stations are just over a quarter mile away and there is direct line to the Louvre Museum. The Arc de Triomphe and the famous Champs Elysées are a 12-minute walk from the hotel. The Palais de Congrès is just over half a mile away. See Directions
POLICIES & FACILITIES
- Check in : From 3 PM / Check out : Until noon
- Accepted credit cards : American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Carte Bleue, JCB
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
- Spoken languages : english, french, spanish
- 44 rooms : Deluxe room, Superior Double Rooms, Classic Double Rooms, Superior Twin Rooms with two beds (90 cm x 2)
- Breakfast : 7 AM – 10.30 AM (11 AM on week-ends). Buffet : 14 € / In Room : 17 €
- Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- 24-Hour Front Desk, Tour Desk, Ticket Service, Concierge Service
- Indoor Pool (5.80 mx 2.40 m), Sauna
- Bar, Breakfast in the Room, Minibar, Room Service
- Free Wi-Fi, new LED TVs (53 international channels), Telephone, Fax/Photocopying, iPod dock
- Business Center, Newspapers
- Elevator, Luggage Storage, Room Service (5 PM to 1.30 AM)
- Laundry, Dry Cleaning
- In rooms : Safe, Heating, Air Conditioning
- As Westside Hotel is an ancient building, we are unfortunately not able to accommodate people on wheelchairs : our lift is too small to hold a chair. Upon request, the reception can tell you which hotels in the area are suitable.
- All non-smoking Rooms
GOING TO THE HOTEL
- Line 2, stop Ternes (7 mn walk)
- Line 3, stop Pereire (6 mn)
- RER C, stop Pereire (9 mn)
- RER A or line 1, stop Charles de Gaulle – Etoile (12 mn)
- Bus 92, 93, stop Pierre Demours (1 mn walk)
- Bus 43, stop Eglise Saint-Ferdinand (6 mn)
38, avenue des Ternes, Paris 17ème (5 mn walk). 38 € per day.